APRIL 2018 - OWNERSHIP TRANSFERRED TO CDS REALTY
Lakeworth, Fl Built in 1924 65,456 Sq Ft
Built in 1924 by EL Nuevo Hotel Company, the building was originally named El Nuevo until a last minute name change gave the building a more colorful moniker. The Gulfstream hotel was born and on December 9, 1924 the first guest signed the register to what would become a piece of history.
The Gulfstream Hotel, which on January 11, 1983, became the city’s first listing on the Nation Register of Historic Places. The only remaining grand hotel of Palm Beach’s “Roaring 20’s”, the Gulfstream has 70 percent of its rooms have an ocean view.
The building was designed by G. Lloyd Preacher & Company, architects and engineers, and was financed by G. L. Miller Bond & Mortgage Company.
"Located in Sunny South Florida"
1 LAKE AVE, LAKEWORTH, FL